Membership applications and renewals will be open from 01/06/2012 for the new 2012/2013 season.
Cardiff Business Club is the leading Club of its kind outside London. It brings to Cardiff national and international guest speakers of renown to address the members and guests. Among the list of illustrious past speakers are the present Prime Minister - The Rt Hon David Cameron as well as Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. The Club prides itself in being non-political. In 2012 the Club will celebrate its Centenary by holding a range of high profile events which will be open to the members.
Membership of Cardiff Business Club, for an annual subscription on line of £60 + VAT = £72 brings the following benefits:
- An invitation to the annual preseason drinks party at which the programme of speakers is announced – (obviously this seasons has now passed)
- Eligibility to attend all the 10 to 12 lectures given by illustrious speakers of national and international standing.
- The chance of attending a drinks reception that precedes each lecture – 10 or 12 each year and at no cost.
- The opportunity to attend a diplomatic lunch with an Ambassador each year – in 2011 this was the Chinese Ambassador, and in 2012 the Israeli Ambassador.
- The ability to purchase tickets for the dinners that follow each lecture – these can only be bought by members of the Club.
- The right to bring guests to the lectures and dinners.
- The opportunity to meet politicians (MPs and AMs) as well as leading figures from business in South Wales.